Wednesday, Jan. 17, 10 am – 12 pm
How it works
You should be able to personalize your Dairy Strong experience. Grouping presentations into topic “tracks” is one way to do this. Are you interested in legislative topics? Attend the legislative & advocacy track. Looking for the latest and greatest technology for your dairy? Attend the dairy technology track.
Maybe you have interests in several areas. You can cross over into different tracks. There are no rules, attend the sessions that peak your interest!
Check the full schedule for the most up-to-date information, and we’ll see you at Dairy Strong!
Track 1: Legislative & Advocacy
- Participate and persuade: Lobbying to make a difference, John Holevoet, DBMMC; Aaron Stauffacher, DBMMC; Shawn Pfaff, Pfaff Public Affairs
- VTAs and Calf Hutch Lots: The Legal Treatment of “Process Wastewater”, David Crass, Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
Track 2: Consumer Trends
- Engaging neighbors and protecting from activists, Allyson Jones-Brimmer, director of membership, Animal Agriculture Alliance
- Live feed from inside the brain of social media, Leah Beyer, Elanco
Track 3: Dairy Technology
- Farm decision making: unlocking the power of data and analytics, Mike Jerred, global technology manager, dairy, Cargill
- Is a robotic system right for your dairy? Featuring a panel of three diverse farmers