Hundreds of dedicated members of the U.S. dairy community will gather again Jan. 17-18, 2018, at the Monona Terrace Community & Convention Center, in Madison, Wis., for the fourth annual Dairy Strong conference.
$1,440 before Nov. 1
$1,600 after Nov. 1
- 10-by-10-foot booth
- Pipe and drape on back and sides
- 1 skirted table and 2 chairs
- ID sign and wastebasket
- Wireless internet access – 128K connection
- Free conference registration for one person (includes conference meals for one person, including 2 free drink tickets)
- All exhibitors will be listed on the Dairy Strong
website and in the conference proceedings.
- Free conference registration for two farmers (includes conference meals for one person, including 2 free drink tickets)
Wednesday, Jan. 17
Exhibits Open: 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. (continental breakfast served in exhibit hall)
12 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. (buffet lunch served in exhibit hall)
1:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. (afternoon break, Innovation Stage sessions and reception exhibit hall)
Thursday, Jan. 18
Exhibits Open: 8:00 a.m. to 9 a.m. (continental breakfast served in exhibit hall)
11:45 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. (buffet lunch served in exhibit hall)
Tuesday, Jan. 16
11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Thursday, Jan. 18
Tear-down can begin after 1:00 p.m. All items must be moved out of the Monona Terrace by 5 p.m.
NO early tear-downs please!
EXHIBIT BOOTH ASSIGNMENTS
Sponsors will be given first choice in booth locations. Booth locations will be assigned based on:
- Download the trade show floor-plan
- Exhibitor services (ex: carpet) are ordered from Valley Expo. Download the exhibitor kit. Discount deadline: Dec. 26. Final deadline Jan. 12.
- Electricity and internet are ordered directly from the Monona Terrace using their online system or download the printable PDF. Discount deadline Dec. 26 (20%).
- Lead Retrieval is available for Dairy Strong from American Tradeshow Services