Hundreds of dedicated members of the U.S. dairy community will gather again Jan. 20-21, 2021, at the Monona Terrace Community & Convention Center, in Madison, Wis., for the seventh annual Dairy Strong conference.
$1,500 before Nov. 1
$1,700 after Nov. 1
- 10-by-10-foot booth
- Pipe and drape on back and sides
- 1 skirted table and 2 chairs
- ID sign and wastebasket
- Wireless internet access – 128K connection
- Free conference registration for one person (includes conference meals for one person, including 2 free drink tickets)
- All exhibitors will be listed on the Dairy Strong website and in the conference proceedings.
- Free conference registration for two farmers (includes conference meals for two people, including 2 free drink tickets)
Wednesday, Jan. 20
Exhibits Open: 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. (continental breakfast served in exhibit hall)
12 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. (buffet lunch served in exhibit hall)
1:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. (afternoon break, Innovation Stage sessions and reception exhibit hall)
Thursday, Jan. 21
Exhibits Open: 8:00 a.m. to 9 a.m. (continental breakfast served in exhibit hall)
11:45 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. (buffet lunch served in exhibit hall)
Tuesday, Jan. 19
11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Thursday, Jan. 21
Tear-down can begin after 1:00 p.m. All items must be moved out of the Monona Terrace by 5 p.m.
NO early tear-downs please!
EXHIBIT BOOTH ASSIGNMENTS
Sponsors will be given first choice in booth locations. Booth locations will be assigned based on:
- Sponsorship level
- Membership with DBA
- Date payment is received
- Booth assignments made by December 1, 2020
- Download the trade show floor-plan
- Exhibitor services (ex: carpet) are ordered from Valley Expo. Download the exhibitor kit. Discount deadline: Dec. 31. Final deadline Jan. 14.
- Electricity and internet are ordered directly from the Monona Terrace using their online system or download the printable PDF. Discount deadline Jan. 2.
- Lead Retrieval is available for Dairy Strong from American Tradeshow Services
- 2021 Terms and Conditions, including cancellation policy