Wed. Jan. 23, 10 am – 12 pm
Presentations at Dairy Strong are grouped into topic “tracks”. There are two presentations per track – each one is an hour. If you are interested in multiple areas, you can cross over into different tracks. There are no rules, attend the sessions that peak your interest!
Check the full schedule for the most up-to-date information, and we’ll see you at Dairy Strong!
Track 1: Consumer Trends – (Hall of Ideas, Level 4)
- Research roundup: Understanding our consumers, Hannah Thompson-Weeman, Animal Agriculture Alliance. Sponsored by Edge.
- Consumers are driving change in today’s food culture, Madlyn Daley, Dairy Management Inc. and Helen Lundell, the Hartman Group. Sponsored by Quality Liquid Feeds.
Track 2: Dairy Technology (Madison Ballrooms CD, Level 4)
- Revealing the benefits of precision technology on your dairy, Dr. Jeffrey Bewley, Alltech. Sponsored by Alltech
- Results of a bedding dryer; Healthier cows with dryer bedding, Lee Kinnard, Kinnard Farms and Rob Plank, McLanahan. Sponsored by McLanahan.
Track 3: Business Development (Madison Ballrooms AB, Level 4)
- Best approaches to managing risk and improving dairy business performance, Molly Fenske, K·Coe Isom. Sponsored by K·Coe Isom.
- Value-added dairy: on-farm processing opportunities, challenges and insights. Sponsored by Compeer Financial.
- James Baerwolf, Sassy Cow Creamery, Columbus, Wis.
- Mark Crave, Crave Brothers Farm, LLC , Waterloo, Wis.
- Jerry Jennissen, Jer-Lindy Farms/Redhead Creamery, Brooten, Minn.
- Moderated by Mary Elvekrog, Compeer Financial