Innovation Stage, Presented by Central Wisconsin Ag Services
Wednesday, Jan. 17, 1-4:30 p.m.
Thursday, Jan. 18, 8-9 a.m.
How it works
The CWAS Innovation Stage is located directly in the trade show. It features a smaller stage and presentation space, seating for roughly 30 attendees and cocktail tables in the back. Speakers have 20 minutes to present their latest and greatest ideas and you have 10 minutes to ask questions. Then we roll right into the next presentation.
It’s casual. Stay the entire presentation, stop by for a few minutes – it’s up to you. The best part is that you can continue networking after the presentation on the trade show floor with the speakers. This space is about meaningful interaction and giving you just enough information to peak your interest.
Check the full schedule for the most up-to-date information, and we’ll see you at Dairy Strong!
2018 Innovation Stage presentations
- The art of knowing when – Social media insights from the Elanco Plus Inst. (Elanco)
- Workers comp – dollars in the details (HUB)
- The practicality of robots for large herds (GEA)
- On-cow sensors: When am I ready? (SCR)
- Sustainable compliance for environmental health and safety (Fehr Graham)
- Nutrient water concentration and reclamation system (Digested Organics)
- EB3 Worker Visa Program (Employment Migration Services)
- A re-introduction to beef (WI Beef Council)